- Are you tired of the headaches associated with Insurance/Medicare billing and regulation?
- Want to spend more time with each patient, less time on paperwork, and treat them the way You feel is best?
- Are you concerned about the ongoing decline in reimbursements for your services?
A “yes” to any of these questions means you are in the right place. This site will be continually fed with information on how to create a cash-based practice and/or add private-pay services in order to remedy the above-mentioned challenges. For a FREE eBook on Cash-Based PT & Medicare, and other useful information not on this site, drop your email to the right and click “GO.”
Next, scroll down and enjoy.
Podcast: Play in new window
Though treating a wide variety of issues and injuries for a wide variety of people has worked well for many cash practices (including mine), focusing on a niche market can be a great way to get a new practice going strong or develop a new segment of business for your existing practice. This is one of those topics and podcasts episodes that really applies to any type of physical therapy practice, cash based or not.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- One characteristic that every practice must have for success in the cash-based model.
- Examples of niche markets in which I and other cash practice owners have had success.
- A consistent way to effectively approach and market to these groups of prospective patients.
- How to get the most long-term, widespread, and semi-automated effect from the above-mentioned marketing tactics. Continue reading “CBP 004: Niche Market Ideas for Cash Practice Success” »