- Are you tired of the headaches associated with Insurance/Medicare billing and regulation?
- Want to spend more time with each patient, less time on paperwork, and treat them the way You feel is best?
- Are you concerned about the ongoing decline in reimbursements for your services?
A “yes” to any of these questions means you are in the right place. This site will be continually fed with information on how to create a cash-based practice and/or add private-pay services in order to remedy the above-mentioned challenges. For a FREE eBook on Cash-Based PT & Medicare, and other useful information not on this site, drop your email to the right and click “Send It Now.”For a FREE eBook on Cash-Based PT & Medicare, and other useful information not on this site, drop your email below and click “Send It Now.”
Next, scroll down and enjoy.
Podcast: Play in new window
Bob Cohen has had a cash-based PT practice since 1996! In this episode we learn the key ways he was able to have success for this long; and long before most people thought this business model was even possible.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What compelled him to start his practice, and to choose the cash-pay route back in 1996
- How he did so with a 6 year old son and little other income
- the backup plan that he had in case it didn’t work out
- the niche market that he targeted with his initial marketing
- how he approached this niche market and compelled them to say yes to his marketing presentations
- the results of his attempts at marketing to physicians
- key advice he received from his mentor
- a creative way he utilized a “letter to the editor” of his cities newspaper that resulted in a lot of business over time
- how he dealt with his hesitance to ask for full cash payment out-of-pocket from patients in his new practice
- how he explains his treatments and justifies his fees to prospective new patients
- why he decided to keep his practice a one-man show
- must-hear advice for success in the cash-based model
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- The article he wrote about the cash-practice model in 1998 that an editor claimed was impossible.
Click Here to learn how to start your own Cash-Based Practice like Bob and Jarod