- Are you tired of the headaches associated with Insurance/Medicare billing and regulation?
- Want to spend more time with each patient, less time on paperwork, and treat them the way You feel is best?
- Are you concerned about the ongoing decline in reimbursements for your services?
A “yes” to any of these questions means you are in the right place. This site will be continually fed with information on how to create a cash-based practice and/or add private-pay services in order to remedy the above-mentioned challenges. For a FREE eBook on Cash-Based PT & Medicare, and other useful information not on this site, drop your email to the right and click “Send It Now.”
Next, scroll down and enjoy.
Podcast: Play in new window
Today’s episode is my first Q&A podcast session where I answer a number of the frequently asked questions I receive via email.
In this episode, you’ll get my answers to the following questions:
- Do you offer treatment packages? If so, how much do you discount the packages?
- Do you list your cash rates publicly (on your website, etc)? Why or why not?
- How detailed does your documentation need to be if you are not billing insurance/Medicare?
- If you’re not billing any insurance, do you still have to get an NPI number? Do you include your NPI number of the invoices/receipts you provide to you patients?
- How do you communicate with the public about the value that we offer as cash-based PT practices vs the ‘money-mill’ approach that is so common and being passed off as PT.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
Again, if you’ve found these podcasts useful do me the favor of leaving an honest review of the show at iTunes…
- Click this link: The Cash-Based Practice Podcast homepage
- Then click the blue button that says “View in iTunes.” iTunes will open and you’ll be able to write a review in the “Ratings and Reviews” section.