- Are you tired of the headaches associated with Insurance/Medicare billing and regulation?
- Want to spend more time with each patient, less time on paperwork, and treat them the way You feel is best?
- Are you concerned about the ongoing decline in reimbursements for your services?
A “yes” to any of these questions means you are in the right place. This site will be continually fed with information on how to create a cash-based practice and/or add private-pay services in order to remedy the above-mentioned challenges. For a FREE eBook on Cash-Based PT & Medicare, and other useful information not on this site, drop your email to the right and click “GO.”
Next, scroll down and enjoy.
Podcast: Play in new window
Ron Miller of Pursuit Physical Therapy, a cash-based PT practice in Orlando FL, joined me for a great interview about his new practice.
Ron was one of the first to reach out and really start interacting with me online after I started this website. Then about a year ago he gave me the exciting news he was making the leap into private practice, and that his practice would be 100% cash-based! So I’m really pumped to have him on as the first guest of the Cash-Based Practice Podcast. He started his practice with zero physician relationships/referrals and zero patients following him from any other practices, but he was profitable within three months!
I learned a great deal from Ron in this interview and I’m confident you will too.
More specifically, you’ll learn about:
- The details of a very interesting and unique payment/pricing model that Ron has developed (it’s not what you might expect)
- Important lessons Ron has learned in his first year as a cash-based practice owner.
- The importance of “learning to sell,” and how he sells $1500 treatment packages to new patients (hint: it’s not about selling physical therapy, it’s about selling something else).
- The most effective ways he has attracted cash-pay patients to his clinic, and the marketing methods he has used to start his practice from scratch with zero physician relationships/referrals or patient caseload.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
Pursuit Physical Therapy
Ron’s Clinical Blog
The Cash-Based Practice eBook
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
Click to Tweet: New Cash-Practice Owner, Ron Miller, profitable in 3 months and selling $1500 treatment packages. Here’s how: http://bit.ly/1dRYftg