I recently recorded a webinar for Mike Reinold and Kevin Wilk’s RehabWebinars.com titled “Overcome Declining Reimbursements with Cash-Based Treatment Services.”
It turned out great and I’m pumped about how much info I was able to squeeze into the hour.
In the webinar, I cover:
- Two very common and pressing questions that most have about cash-based Physical Therapy
- The absolute MUST for success with cash-based treatment services
- How primary referral sources differ from those of Insurance-based clinics and how your marketing must shift accordingly
- Which Non-Physician referral sources one should target, and detailed instructions on how to develop them
- A common misconception about self-pay patient populations, that may in fact be holding you back
- Niche markets that contain higher percentages of prospective cash-pay patients
- When it is and is not okay to accept cash payments from a Medicare beneficiary
- The legalities of pricing your cash-based treatment services when you are still in-network with some 3rd Party Payors
If I were selling this webinar via drjarodcarter.com as a one-time purchase, I would probably price it at over $100. However, RehabWebinars.com is a monthly membership site in which you pay only $20/month and get access to ALL of their webinars as long as you’re a member (you can cancel at any time). There is already an incredible amount of content that will have a huge impact on your effectiveness in the clinic, and lately they’ve been adding a new webinar every week. It’s an amazing deal.
My webinar was just posted yesterday, so you can find it in the right sidebar of the site under: “Latest.” When you click on it, there will be a link in the webinar description that takes you to a subscription page where you can sign up and view the webinar.
If you’re reading this post in the future and want to access my webinar, go to RehabWebinars.com and search for “Jarod Carter” in the top right part of any page where it says, “search for webinars.”
If you have any questions about the webinar, or comments on the content at RehabWebinars.com, please post them below and share this via Twitter and Facebook.