Important Notice [Saturday Feb 4th, 2017]:
Business Growth School enrollment was re-opened for JUST 5 More Students and will close for good on Sunday the 5th at midnight OR when those 5 spots are filled. CLICK HERE for more details on the course that was instrumental in helping me grow from solo-practitioner to having 3 employees in just one year.
In this reverse interview, I’m fielding questions from Paul Gough about my first year of expanding from solo-practitioner to hiring staff and becoming a multi-therapist practice owner. We especially dive into the things I would have done differently as well as the decisions I’m very happy I made, so I think this episode will be quite relevant to any current or future practice owner out there.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The single biggest difference between being a “successful solo practitioner” and successful business owner, and what I wish I had known before starting the transition.
- My biggest piece of advice for those looking to hire their first clinician.
- Why the low-risk compensation arrangements can hinder your practice growth in the long-term.
- What I wish I had done in the years leading up to this expansion of my practice.
- The pains and struggles of competing with a free national health care service in the UK – and how Paul overcame feeling ‘stuck’ not being able to grow his business any further
- How to make a plan of action that’ll let you have enough money to hire your first staff member
- Why what you say on your website about how good you are, could be costing you a fortune!
- How to guide patients to give testimonials that benefit the business … not just you as an individual.
- How to “embrace” the entrepreneurial journey that every business owner is on – and use it to overcome inevitable obstacles that’ll get in the way!…
- Paul Gough’s Business Growth School [affiliate link]
- Paul Gough’s New Patient Accelerator Program [affiliate link]
[Click to Tweet] @thepaulgough Thank you for being a great HOST on this episode of the Cash-Based Practice Podcast with @DrJarodCarter!